Helena Romanes School is now using Classcharts. The link to which is available via the button below. Parents can also download the app.
This software is used to record and clearly inform you of any positive praise points as well as any negative behaviour incidents.
As a parent, you will be able to see:
- A behaviour overview-both positive and negative points
- Subject behaviour breakdown
- Any detentions your child might have
- A live activity stream (positive and negative incidents as they are recorded)
- A class list with teachers
- Your child's timetable
- am/pm attendance (although this is delayed by one day)
- Report your childs absence
If you have lost your log in details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org