Dear Year 6 students and parents/carers,
Welcome to our ‘Virtual Transition Evening’.
Although you have not been able to visit us in person, we believe that it is really important for us to give you all of the information that we would normally provide at this time of year.
As part of our ‘Virtual Transition Evening’ you will be able to:
- Hear from Mr Gee, our Headteacher
- Watch a presentation from Mr Wilkins (your Director of Learning for next year) and Mrs Moverley (our Senior Student Manager)
- Listen to Mrs Johnson, our SENCO
- Read our list of ‘Frequently Asked Questions’, including useful contacts here
- Take a tour of the school with Mr Wilkins. (If you would like to download a copy of our school map to follow while you go on the virtual tour, please follow this link)
In addition, you will shortly hear from your Form Tutor, and we will continue to be in touch each week with transition activities for you to complete. We will also send you a copy of our ‘Parent Information Booklet’ in due course.
Information about our school uniform can be found here.
For any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at: