This page contains links to websites that students and their parents may find useful.
- The Thinkuknow website where parents and students can get on line safety advice. https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/
- To report any on line abuse go to: http://ceop.police.uk/
- Internet Matters is an independent, not-for-profit organisation to help parents keep their children safe online. http://www.internetmatters.org/
We have been made aware of a website containing some extremely useful information for parents on the subject of Internet Safety and the surrounding issues. Please take time to look through this to help you keep your child safe on line.
- Advice on healthy relations – Safe Date website
- App to help respond to unwanted requests for indecent images – Zipit app
- Videos highlighting the harm that viewing indecent images of children can cause – ‘Interview’ , ‘Superficial’ , ‘Happened’
- Advice and information on computer security issues, designed by young people Sorted
- Advice and support from the National Crime Agency – ThinkYouKnow
- Top tips and internet safety advice – https://www.childnet.com/young-people/secondary/hot-topics
(Please note the school is not responsible for the content of these external websites.)