It is important that children come to school wearing clothing that is smart, comfortable and practical for learning. A school uniform helps children to feel a sense of belonging to the school and to take pride in their appearance.
• Navy jumper or cardigan with school logo
• White polo shirt with school logo
• Grey trousers, grey skirt or grey pinafore dress
• Grey shorts or gingham navy check school dress (summer only)
• White, grey or black socks or grey tights
• Black school shoes – no trainers or boots
• Book bag with school logo
• Plain white t shirt
• Navy shorts
• Navy joggers
• Black plimsolls or trainers
• Navy drawstring bag
We ask that PE kit is in school every day.
Uniforms can be purchased online from Trutex Direct, telephone or mail order, or from Jacks, 19-21 High Street, Great Dunmow.
We would ask parents to ensure that children avoid wearing fashion accessories and that hairstyles are conservative. In addition we ask that children do not wear make-up, and we ask that jewellery be limited to a watch and plain stud earrings only. Many hours and much heartache can be spent looking for lost jewellery and we would like to avoid this. The school cannot accept responsibility for the loss of children’s property.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING AND PERSONAL PROPERTY ARE CLEARLY MARKED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME.