This page contains links to websites that students and their parents may find useful.
- The Thinkuknow website where parents and students can get on line safety advice.
- To report any on line abuse go to: http://ceop.police.uk/
- Internet Matters is an independent, not-for-profit organisation to help parents keep their children safe online.
- Nude Selfies: What Parents and Carers Need to Know’ go to: https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/
We have been made aware of a website containing some extremely useful information for parents on the subject of Internet Safety and the surrounding issues. Please take time to look through this to help you keep your child safe on line.
- Pack containing printable leaflets around how to navigate online world and keep your child safe
- A parents guide by NWG to becoming a safer parent online
- how to have those important conversations with children https://www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing-abuse/keeping-children-safe/sexting/
- advice and tips on talking to children about online safety https://www.saferinternet.org.uk/advice-centre/parents-and-carers
- directory outlining the most popular networks, games and apps https://www.net-aware.org.uk/
- online games and setting up parental controls
- advice and support from the National Crime Agency https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/
(Please note the school is not responsible for the content of these external websites.)