School Tours- September and October 2021
- We will still be running our usual school tours this year. They will give you the opportunity to view the school and meet with the Headteacher or a member of the senior team.
- Tours will be held on Tues 21st; Thurs 23rd and Mon 27th September and Monday 4th; Wed 6th; Fri 8th; Tues 12th; Thurs 14th; Mon 18th and Wed 20th October. Booking is essential. Please contact Bev Louth on 01371 878659 or email email@example.com.
- As a result of Coronavirus restrictions, we need to have a strict limit on the size of each tour group. There is a maximum of two places per family on each tour and all adults will be expected to wear a facemask, unless they have an exemption.
- Tours will start at 9.15am (please aim to arrive approximately ten minutes earlier).
Open Morning- Saturday 2nd October 2021
- Our open morning will be slightly different to previous years as we are unable to open-up classrooms and run the type of activities that we normally would. However, we feel it is important to give you the opportunity to visit the school site and to hear from key staff members in person.
- The open morning will consist of a tour of the school site followed by a presentation from staff and students in the school hall. You will also have the opportunity to hear from our SENCO, should you wish.
- Attendance is by ticket only and tickets are limited to 3 tickets per household. You are able to book onto one of three tours/presentations:
Please arrive at the start time of your selected tour.
- Please book your tickets for our open morning here or search Eventbrite.co.uk and type in Helena Romanes.
Virtual information – published on Saturday 2nd October 2021
In addition to our open morning, we will also be releasing some additional information on our website, including a virtual tour of the school and messages from key members of staff.